The most popular wired dynamic vocal microphone in the world. Perfect for live vocals. - Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass rolloff
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces thomann background noise
- Integrated pneumatic shock-mount system minimizes handling noise
- Integrated effective wind and pop filter
- Frequency response: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 300 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV / Pa (1.88 mV)
- Max. SPL: 94 dB
- Dimensions: 23 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 298 g
Tan colour headset microphone is discreet and comfortable to use. Perfect solution for any active performers leaving hands free. May be used during conference, theatrical play and other types of performance.
Digital wireless clip microphone is very useful for any conference, presentations and speeches as it leaves your hands free. With this set we always recommend a technician during the event who takes care of any potential feedbacks.